Thursday, February 12, 2009

A BOOK EVERYONE SHOULD READ



I think a book everyone should read is: THE HUSBAND


The author is Dean Koontz.

This book is about a husband whos wife gets taken for a ransom. The husband has the choice to get his wife back if he pays the ransom of 2 million dollars! A test of true love? I believe so...

I believe everyone should read this because its a story about true love. Every husband should be willing to go above and beyond for their wives. Its definately a page turner, and I think it sets a good example of true love. That is if you believe in true love.



4 comments:

  1. OMG! i love Dean Koontz!! i've read a few books from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book sounds good. Maybe I should try reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh that sounds like a good book. i will have to check it out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete